- Fixed a case where Elder Titan's Spirit could get stuck in the world when using Eul's and unified unit orders
- Elder Titans spirit is now only selectable by the Elder Titan player
- Added new convars for video makers (dota_sf_hud_spectator_override 1 and dota_sf_hud_spectator_graph 0)
- Fixed the Gravestone to display the pro player name if available
- Fixed Coup de Grace effects not behaving properly in FoW
- Fixed Slark losing his existing attack target when casting Shadow Dance
- Fixed False Promise, when cast on an ally, causing the ally to lose their existing attack target
- Fixed a case where control groups were not remembered correctly with Meepo
- Fixed Armlet ticking down when Lifestealer is Infested
- Fixed bug with low-pri abandonment penalty escalation / de-escalation, causing the penalty to jump from 6 to 16 immediately for many players instead of gradually increasing. All players with a penalty greater than 6 have been reset to 6.
- Effigies now support styles
- Fixed Mac/Linux frequent menu crash and fog of war visibility problems (this fix requires the Nov 21st Steam client update)
- Fixed bug causing matches that are discarded due to poor network conditions to show up in match history, both in client and in WebAPIs that power 3rd party sites. (The matches were not scored, this is bug with the match history query only.)
- Fixed a rare bug that could cause you to teleport outside of the map
- Fixed a bug with swapping when a contract was involved
- Fixed Glyph tooltip being too large sometimes
- Adjusted sensitivity of poor network conditions detection
- Fixed crashing upon reconnecting. Cleared low priority games remaining for all players who received a penalty in the past 48 hours due to abandoning.
- Fixed various minor bugs
* Fixed various crashes
* Fixed some Effigy bugs
* Fixed Manifold Paradox assassination score being lower than intended and retroactively granted points
* Fixed a Mac crash
* Fixed a bug that caused Arcanas to drop at a higher rate than intended (fewer than 80 of each were dropped)
* Adjusted Poor Network Conditions packet loss sensitivity
- Match Ready dialog now works when in a bot match.
- Fixed effects attached to Whale Blade, Kantusa and several other items not always drawing properly
- Improved network performance with various muli-target attacks (like Cleave)
- Various Phantom Assassin ambient weapon effects have been fixed.
- Fixed a bug that could cause low end settings to not display effects properly
- Wards with auras such as Juggernauts healing ward, Tusks Sigil, Pugnas Netherward, etc. will now properly stop ambient effects when they expire or are killed.
- Fixed Phoenix not being pickable in CD
- Various pathing fixes
- Enabled creation of local lobbies with 5v5 bots
- Fixed hero guide submission.
- Fixed a bug with the Terrorblade Arcana where the portrait colors would be wrong after respawning.
- Fixed a bug with the Terrorblade Arcana where Terrorblade would lose his wings after respawning in some cases, such as after swapping from a player who didn't own the arcana.
- Fixed a bug that caused customized particle effects spawned by animations, like Juggernaut's critical hit, to only show the default.