- Fixed a bug with background music when dota_force_default_death_stinger was set.
- Fixed an animation issue with Windranger's Peregrine Flight bow.
- Fixed a bug that prevented item quickcast and smart double tap from working together reliably.
- Fixed Zeus' Thundergod's Wrath particle effects not appearing if Zeus was not visible.
- Fixed the interaction when Rubick steals Arc Warden's Tempest Double and then uses the clone to steal Vengeful Spirit's Nether Swap, while carrying an Aghanim's Scepter.
- Ranked matchmaking is now unlocked at badge level 20. (Previously it was based on the level of your experience trophy.) Any account that does not meet the new requirement but has played at least one ranked game will continue to have access to ranked matchmaking.
- Fixed a bug with the Aghanim's upgraded Earthshaker's Enchant Totem which caused the effective cast range to be incorrect.
- Fixed a rare client crash with Techies' Arcana and Suicide Squad Attack!
- Fixed a rare case where Eul's Scepter, Life Stealer's Infest and Ursa's Enrage may not have prevented damage the moment they were applied.
- Granted points for Manila Predictions.
* Fixed Phanton Assassin's Coup de Grace visual effect when applied to mechanical targets.
* Fixed a rare case where False Promise, Repel and Borrowed Time may not have prevented damage at the moment they were applied.
Dota Item Workshop:
Created a Valve-only misc slot for Tinker's Immortal Boots so that these can be equipped along with back slot items
Bone limits for Workshop Couriers, Wards and Ability Models that use custom skeletons have been increased to 60 bones
Added Lone Druid's True Form and Dragon Knight's Elder Dragon as officially supported workshop submissions. To function with animation layers and cloth, these need to use Valve's skeleton and animations.
Venomancer and Shadow Shaman ward submissions now need to use Valve's default skeleton and animations in order to function with the new ward aiming code.
Ability Models that have the option to use Valve's default skeleton now have the attach bone names prefilled.
The workshop tool will now generate more accurate hitboxes for ability models that use default skeletons
Corrected the default 'Disabled' animation for the Spirit Bear submission template
Added Undying Golem loadout idle and rare animations with adjusted head angles
Added loadout rare animation to Lone Druid's True Form
Added spawn animation for NP Treants
Added stun and flail animations for Invoker Forged Spirits
Updated workshop hero reference files: Earth Spirit, Medusa, Riki, Faceless Void
* Updated Dashboard
* Fixed Phantom Strike affecting couriers
* Fixed Wraithfire Blast damage over time