- The hero who gets a kill is now always considered as part of the AOE for gold bounty purposes
- Moon Glaives now properly kill Zombies (they now work like Flak Cannon and Split Shot)
- The courier's "Retrieve Items" ability and the "Courier Deliver Items" button will now work properly if you have items on the courier but no items in the stash
- Fixed a recent bug with Techies' Land Mines when flying units were nearby
- Fixed the smaller Mud Golems not leashing back to their camp
- Added missing portraits for unlocks for the Virtus Werebear courier
- Fixed VMT error for Vengeful Spirit submissions through the workshop
- Nexon's South Korea matchmaking region is now available to all players.
- The client UI now displays creep health with full accuracy based on the server values.
* Haste rune duration reduced from 30 to 25
* Mekansm cooldown increased from 45 to 65
* Tether movespeed bonus reduced from 17% to 14/15/16/17%
* Rocket Barrage damage reduced from 11/15/19/23 to 8/13/18/23
* Bristleback Base Attack Time increased from 1.7 to 1.8
* Precision Aura's passive no longer has an exception for pseudo-heroes like Familiars (still affects them when cast, like creeps)
* Spiderlings Poison Sting slow reduced from 15 to 12%
* Holy Persuasion now provides a base HP minimum of 700/800/900/1000 instead of raw bonus HP
* Tombstone HP reduced from 200/400/600/800 to 175/350/525/700
* The fixed portion of the XP Hero Bounty for first 5 levels is reduced from 100/120/160/220/300 to 100/120/140/160/180 (then continues +100 per level as usual)
* AoE Gold Bounty, for teams that are behind, now has a small additional component that doesn't fully scale with net worth (100/75/50/35/25 for 1/2/3/4/5 heroes, scales linearly from 0 to 4k net worth difference)
* Small adjustments to AoE Gold (non-networth component)
1: 154 + 7.7 * Level
2: 115.5 + 6.6 * Level
3: 66 + 5.5 * Level
4: 38.5 + 4.4 * Level
5: 33 + 4.4 * Level
1: 150 + 8 * Level
2: 100 + 7 * Level
3: 40 + 6 * Level
4: 25 + 4 * Level
5: 20 + 4 * Level
- Fixed "Win As Hero" Compendium Challenge not properly detecting completion
- Fixed various bugs with selling back items during the allowed window (Combined wards, Clarity Potions, etc)
- Added a fourth Challenge slot, which is always a Hero-specific challenge, and rewards completion with both Compendium coins & points.
- Challenges are now available in Captains Mode, Captains Draft, Random Draft, Single Draft, and All Random game modes.
- Ten Hero Challenge added to compendium, also enabled on the above-mentioned modes. This year you can do the Ten Hero challenge 3 times for a total of 450 Compendium Points (4.5 Levels).
- You can now choose to consume any TI5 Compendium Immortal by right clicking on it in the Armory and choosing the Consume option. You'll gain 200 Compendium Points (2 Levels) for each Immortal consumed this way.
- Added back the Item Recycling system. You can now recycle 10 items for a Charm of the Crucible Jewel II and 25 Compendium Points.
- Added 3 Recycle Charm Achievements. Create 1 Charm, Create 10 charms, and Successfully Complete 8 Charms. Worth 25, 125, and 200 Compendium Points respectively (in addition to the base 25 for recycling).
- If you don't own a Compendium, points earned will be saved and applied automatically when a Compendium is activated.
- Added All-Star match voting to Compendium (awards 50 Compendium Points for completion)
- Updated kill gold chat messages to show the full amount of gold the killer receives (now includes proximity gold)
- Fixed the following abilities from attempting to target Zombies (since they do not affect them): Eclipse, Eye of the Storm and Diabolic Edict
- Fixed Searing Arrows always requiring a small amount of mana to do damage, even if the manacost was already paid for
- Fixed Permanent Split Shot on Rubick
- Fixed a visual bug with Enchantress's weapon
- Fixed 100% proc events (like Wind Run) sometimes failing in rare cases
- Removed the per-game pet limit
- Various tooltip adjustments and fixes