* Fixed a bug with a recent network optimization that could cause servers to crash. Abandons are never assessed when players are disconnected due to a server crash.
* Coaches and in lobby spectators can now view match details and replays of practice lobby games they participated in
* Fixed an issue where Mac OS X users could not connect to servers reliably.
* Fixed an issue where the first spectator watching a game could time out too early.
* Themed map preference option now available for 1v1, coop bot, and ranked matches.
* Themed map preference is now a soft matching parameter, not a hard compatibility requirement. In ranked, the standard map will be used unless all players have opted into the themed map. In all other modes, the map with the most votes wins, with ties going to the oldest account.
- Fixed various pathing issues when moving around trees
- Fixed Match Ready dialog ignoring clicks sometimes
- Fixed the fifth game in the series popup drawing off the bottom of the screen in the Watch panel
- Fixed some Courier models not being visible
- Fixed some Courier particles not being visible after the courier died and respawned
- Fixed effigies sometimes drawing in full color
- Fixed Control Groups not saving across sessions
- Fixed Control Groups containing Techies' Remote Mines sometimes selecting all Remote Mines
- Fixed bug causing games discarded by early abandonments to be erroneously listed in match history
- Fixed a case where Elder Titan's Spirit could get stuck in the world when using Eul's and unified unit orders
- Elder Titans spirit is now only selectable by the Elder Titan player
- Added new convars for video makers (dota_sf_hud_spectator_override 1 and dota_sf_hud_spectator_graph 0)
- Fixed the Gravestone to display the pro player name if available