- Elder Titan: Fixed Natural Order not upgrading on Elder Titan.
- Elder Titan: Fixed Ancestral Spirit waking up units that were hit by the Spirit Stomp.
- Elder Titan: Fixed Ancestral Spirit having the wrong radius while returning after it expired.
- Fixed Shadow Blade incorrectly revealing its owner on secondary attack types if they occurred after the fade time.
- The combat log is now localized.
- The Watch tab will now default to the Tournaments sub-tab if there is a live match.
- Added an automatic "(idle)" tag in Rich Presence for players that are AFK.
- Tournaments are now sorted by their last game played.
- Fixed a bug where notifications of item purchases didn't work if the courier did the purchase.
- Fixed bug where chat ban notifications weren't displaying hours left correctly.
- Reduced memory usage.
- updated Nightstalker ult, made global for teammates.
- fixed Mana Leak target sound.
- fixed Dust sound
- Fixed an issue where Chinese audio was playing incorrectly.
- Added Canada Cup, Americas Tournament and Raidcall S3 tournaments.
- Elder Titan: Fixed Ancestral Spirit giving vision to Elder Titan while dead.
- Elder Titan: Fixed Earth Splitter being placed slightly too far forward.
- Elder Titan: Fixed Natural Order not getting upgraded on the Ancestral Spirit if it was already in the air.
- Elder Titan: Fixed Natural Order sometimes not getting applied before Ancestral Spirit's damage.
- Ursa: Fixed Fury Swipes stack getting dispelled with Magic Immunity
- Added vsync support to windowed modes
- Reduced memory fragmentation
- There are now 6 broadcaster channels
- Added map ping throttling for communication banned players
- Now highlights Compendiums that are gifts from other players.
- Updated with new stretch goals.
- Prize pool now displays how much the Compendium owner has contributed.
- Fixed an issue where the Smeevil Courier view counter was not updating correctly.
- Particles on unusual couriers work again.
- Strange items that count things other than kills work again.
- East and West Qualifier predictions are now visibly locked when the timer expires.
- The effect of Pennants and Compendiums are now cumulative when calculating spectator item drops.
- Team members may now edit team data.
- Fixed an issue where Dota TV connections could fail with several thousand spectators.
- Made team schedule text entry boxes 32 characters rather than 16.
- Fixed crash on Alt-Tab.
- Fixed crash on map load.
- Increased the size of the team selection dropdown.
- Corrected a sorting issue in the heroes played profile popup
- Changed memory allocation strategy to address a crash when the game has been running for a long time.