- Fixed the interaction of Underlords Abyssal Aura and Illusions.
- Improved texture memory usage.
* Disruption illusion damage taken increased from 150% to 200%
* Echo Stomped units no longer get targeted by towers or creeps (like nightmare)
* Echo Stomp damage decreased from 85/110/135/160 to 70/100/130/160
* Starstorm Aghanim upgrade no longer releases a second meteor
* Reactive Armor duration decreased from 14/16/18/20 to 10/13/16/19
* Gust cooldown increased from 13 to 16/15/14/13
* Chronosphere cooldown increased from 130/115/100 to 140/125/110
* False Promise cooldown increased from 90/60/30 to 100/65/30
* Lina's Base Attack Time improved from 1.7 to 1.6
* Rupture damage increased from 26/42/60% to 30/45/60%
* Leshrac's movement speed increased from 320 to 325
* Living Armor regeneration bonus increased from 4/7/10/13 to 4/8/12/16
* Stone Form stun delay reduced from 0.85 to 0.55
* Lane creeps now give 35% of experience when denied by neutrals rather than 20% (normal player denies give 50% experience).
Dota VR Hub: Improved visual quality of hero loadout scene.
Dota VR Hub: Show Twitch chat in the VR Theater when watching a stream.
Dota VR Hub: Indicate which stream is being watched in the lobby browser.
Fixed Lone Druid's Bear not tracking Black King Bar usage correctly.
Fixed a bug with Arc Warden's Tempest Double not duplicated consumable items correctly in some cases.
Dota VR Hub: Hero Showcase now allows you to change your equipped items.
Dota VR Hub: Hero Showcase now allows you to preview items available on the store.
Dota VR Hub: Allow viewing of Twitch streams in the VR Theater.
Dota VR Hub: Fixed positional audio when spectating inside the map.
Dota VR Hub: Player avatars inside the map will no longer show up on the VR Theater screen.
Dota VR Hub: Fixed player avatars sometimes being too big in the VR Theater room.
Dota VR Hub: Fixed tower healthbars showing up after a tower has been destroyed.
Dota VR Hub: Added control hints to the grip buttons.
Dota VR Hub: Improved bindings for Oculus Touch users.
Dota VR Hub: Improved visual quality of main menu scene.
- Fixed a bug preventing skyboxes from appearing in the Dota VR Hub.
- Fixed a crash when entering certain unicode strings in chat.
- Which player card is silver/gold is now randomized in the card list.
- You no longer have to confirm when dusting a duplicate common in the pack open dialog.
- In the card selection popup, it's now sorted by team then player name.
- The team selection dropdown in the card selection popup is now sorted by team name.