• Fixed a bug that caused some gem names and stat values to get truncated in the tooltip.
• Recipe costs have been reduced. This change will affect newly dropped recipes.
• Items with gems that convey the Inscribed, Autographed, and Ascendant qualities will now appear consistently. If the gemmed item already had a special quality (like Genuine) then that special quality will take precedence over the gem quality.
• Several issues with crafting have been fixed:
o A bug that made it appear that items were 'eaten' by crafting has been fixed. No items were actually eaten (they are still in your inventory). For example, a recipe that took 5 inputs would sometimes only consume 4 of the inputs and remain incomplete. The 5th item was never consumed even though it appeared to be by the UI. Recipes will now consume the correct number of items.
o A bug has been fixed that made the display of some recipes show the wrong type of items already fulfilled (i.e.: 4 of the same thing when actually 4 different items were fulfilled).
o The server is notified of a crafting attempt earlier in the crafting process so that crafting results will appear earlier.
o The crafting completed animation now also plays for partial crafts. A dialog will appear during a partial craft indicating the recipe is not complete and needs more components to be finalized.
• The tradability policy for socketed gems and crafted items has changed:
o Gems extracted from an item that is "tradable after date" now become tradable after the same date.
o Gems extracted from an item that can never be traded no longer inherit that restriction. You can safely add gems to a permanently untradable item without the gems becoming permanently untradable.
o Gems that are not tradable (like Ascendant gems) will make the item they are added to untradable, but only while those gems are socketed. Extracting the gems will remove the trade restriction from the item they are added to.
o If one or more crafted inputs are "tradable after date" then the recipe and output will become "tradable after date" with the latest date of the inputs.
o If one or more crafted inputs are permanently untradable then the recipe and output will become permanently untradable.
o All previously crafted items have been grandfathered into these new rules and have been made tradable.
- Wave of Force damage is no longer reflectable
- Enabled Luna on the workshop with new model and texture files
- Updated workshop model and texture files (including fbx) for Lion, Axe, Omniknight, Nature's Prophet, Juggernaut, Naga Siren, Ogre Magi, Tidehunter, and Ursa.
- Enabled alpha test for Earthshaker materials
- Improved Chinese IME support.
DIRETIDE - Sugar Rush
- Removed Roshan's 50% Base Magic Resistance
- Illusions can no longer be created in this phase
- Roshan can no longer be Rooted
LINUX/MAC OS X
- [OSX] Fixed crash for some users, especially when Command-tabbing.
- [OSX] Made Ctrl-click function like a right click.
- Upgraded to SDL 2.0.1
- Fixed -workshop command line parameter not initializing correctly (caused various issues, including not requiring particle date for items that have attached particle systems)
- Self-Made items can no longer be chiseled, socketed, or hammered.
- Gems extracted from an item that is "tradable after date" or "cannot be traded" will gain the same property.
- The 'you have new items' notification has had a few issues fixed. This message will also now expire after 60 seconds if ignored.
- The pickup items screen has been removed. New items will be shown when the user enters the armory as popups.
- Some issues with client item acknowledgement have been fixed that caused items to be "invisible" to the armory but visible in the Steam backpack.
- When an item is hammered and its gems extracted, the now gemless item and the extracted gems will all popup as newly found items.
- A bug that caused gems to get stacked on top of the item they were extracted from in the armory UI has been fixed. Items that are hidden under gems can be found by moving the gems or sorting the backpack.
- We are in the process of restoring items that had their original special quality (genuine, vintage, etc) changed by gems. At the moment the Inscribed, Autographed, and Ascended qualities will only be set on items that have no other special quality.
- The reason for a new item entering the armory is now displayed in the item drop popup, i.e.: "Customer Support Granted You:" or "You Earned a Drop:"
- After acknowledging a new item drop, the armory will flip to the page where the item has been placed.
- After closing the socketing and crafting UIs the armory will return to its original page instead of going to page 1.
- Added new armory filters: "Is Equipped" and "Number of Sockets"
- You can now preview color and effect changes in the socketing UI before committing the changes.
- Fixed Necrophos VO playing at half speed.
- Fixed Juggernaut VO not playing.
- Added belt slot to Pudge
- The Star Series 8 Prize Pool has been correctly updated to $50,000 base.
- Fixed a case where html and 3D views in the UI could become corrupt after using alt-tab
- Fixed a crash when using alt-tab
- Fixed a crash when watching long replays on 32-bit windows
- New custom item sets for Abaddon, Bounty Hunter and Sand King as well as Coco the Courageous courier
- New Venomancer model
- Update to Gyrocopter model
- Update to Axe visuals
- Update to Luna model
- Update to Omniknight colors
- Update to Dazzle model
- Update to Pudge model
- Necrolyte changed to Necrophos
- Windrunner changed to Windranger
- Lycanthrope changed to Lycan
- Updated Necrophos voice processing.
- Bug Fix : Unusual Couriers will properly stop Unusual Effects on death.
- Workshop Fix : Workshop weapon submissions for Abaddon will include materialize/dematerialize settings.
- Added Teammate cooperation survey question
- More Flesh Heap fixes for Diretide
- Cleave no longer affects Roshan in Diretide
- Roshan movement cannot be obstructed during Sugar Rush
- Magic Resistance increase reduced from 10 per level to 5 per level
- Base Magic Resistance increased from 0 to 50%