* Gold Graph now shows Net Worth instead of gold earned
- Mastery and Kinetic gem functionality has been merged and the term Mastery Gem removed. What were previously called mastery gems are now kinetic gems. Kinetic gems can change animations, change abilities, add or modify particle FX, change ability icons, and modify other features of the item they are attached to.
The following changes have been made to complete the transition to a keyless economy:
- Treasure Keys are no longer sold on the Dota 2 store.
- All basic treasures that were previously opened with a Treasure Key have been removed from the game and the Steam Community Market.
- Treasure Keys can now be redeemed for a free unlocked Treasure of your choice. When you use the treasure key a new redemption menu will open. Immortal treasures and some older special event treasures are excluded from this menu, but otherwise the list of treasures is unrestricted. One key can be exchanged for any one treasure. As new treasures are added to the game, they will also be added to this menu.
- All treasure keys will expire and be removed from the game one year from now on July 1st, 2015. Keys must be redeemed by that time.
Compendium Reward Released: Mini-Pudge Courier and Level 50 Alternate Style
Compendium Reward Released: Chat Emoticons
Compendium Reward Released: Weather Effects (equip-able in the Global loadout)
Compendium Reward Released: Alternate Styles for Lt. Squawkins
Added Live Rewind feature for spectators
Gold border added to top bar if a teammate can buyback when dead
Placing your cursor over an Ultimate diamond in the top bar will show you it's cooldown.
Fixed a bug where the buyback toast would get stuck on.
Compendium Reward Released: Added Favorite Hero Challenge
Select a Favorite Hero in the compendium, and try out the new in-game performance analysis tool
Compendium Reward Released: Added 1v1 Practice Mode
Practice solo midlane against one other player
Team matchmaking is now merged into ranked matchmaking
To play as a team, prepare a party of five for ranked matchmaking. Then select the option to play using the team identity.
Max team roster size increased from 5 to 7. Any team roster change will reset the team MMR.
You may not create a team or be a member of a team until you reach level 13. (Existing teams with players lower than level 13 are not removed from the roster, but will be prevented from matchmaking.)
Abandonment rules and available game modes are now the same as ordinary ranked matchmaking.
You may not participate in team matchmaking while in the low priority matchmaking pool.
Teams will only be matched against other ranked parties of five, preferably against other parties playing using a team identity, but potentially against ordinary parties not using a team identity.
Visual update to the Hero Picker and Loadout Browser.
Combined co-op and normal bot match tabs.
Several ability and item tooltip adjustments.
Updated controls when watching replays, it now auto-hides at the bottom of the screen.
Team profiles for pro teams now only display official player names, and have limited right-click options.
Game end scoreboard now shows rank changes and fantasy points in ranked and league matches, respectively.
Added a Player Score details popup to the Fantasy Roster and Matchup pages.
Spectators can now see item tooltips on purchase announcements.
While in game, changing the camera zoom level is now smooth.
Double tapping Select All will now center the camera on your hero.
Fixed bug where panning the camera or clicking on the minimap did not immediately update the camera's height.
Spectators can now zoom out while using the Directed Camera, Free Camera, and Hero Chase Camera.
Fixed a bug in Showcase View where if you clicked on another unit to begin dragging the camera, you would move to that hero.
Increased the click radius for selecting another unit in Showcase View.
Showcase View no longer defaults to the front of the selected unit, unless its the first time, or unless the player is in another players perspective (including broadcasters).
Fixed a bug where the cameras transition into Showcase View would rotate in an awkward way.
Improved effectiveness of language matching in the matchmaking algorithm.
Added bot for Bristleback.
Fixed a bug where Tether could sometimes move Io towards the previously Tethered unit instead
Fixed large stacks of Thirst sometimes letting you run through Kinetic Field and Pounce's Leash
Fixed Cleave not hurting units that are currently being teleported to
Fixed an issue with Sleight of Fist and Disarm not interacting properly
Fixed Huskar's Burning Spears malfunctioning on rare occasions
Fixed Ember Spirit sometimes being affected by damage reflection while invulnerable in Sleight of Fist
Daedalus now plays the crit sound on an attack connecting, rather than on attack start
- Compendium Reward Released: Daily Hero Challenge
- Compendium Reward Released: Alternate Voice Vote
- Compendium Reward Released: Model Update Vote
- Added sound effects for Dragon Knight's Kindred of the Iron Dragon Immortal
- Added sound effects for Death Prophet's Fluttering Mortis Immortal
- Fixed Hellborn Grasp Upheaval visual effects not showing properly
- Fixed Vici Gaming gem causing crashes
6.81b Gameplay Changes:
* Ice Vortex slow decreased from 18/22/26/30% to 15/20/25/30%
* Sticky Napalm bonus damage is now halved against non-hero units
* Shadow Walk duration increased from 15/20/25/30 to 20/25/30/35
* Devour manacost rescaled from 60/50/40/30 to 60
* Gust knockback duration increased from 0.5 to 0.6/0.7/0.8/0.9
* Turn rate improved from 0.6 to 0.9
* Echo Slam's Initial Damage, Echo Search, Echo Damage AOE increased from 525, 550, 500 to 575, 575, 575
* Echo Stomp damage increased from 80/85/90/95 to 80/90/100/110
* Midnight Pulse duration increased from 8 to 11
* Forged Spirits 33% magic resistance removed
* Cold Snap damage reworked from the initial and secondary proc damage of 60/30 to 7xQuasLevel per proc
* Deafening Blast's Disarm is now dispelled when Magic Immunity is applied
* Omnislash damage per slash rescaled from 175-250 to 200-225
* Base Attack Time improved from 1.5 to 1.4
* Pulse Nova damage increased from 66/100/144 to 80/120/160 (Scepter from 100/150/200 to 100/160/220)
* Light Strike Array stun duration increased from 1.6 to 1.6/1.7/1.8/1.9
* Howl duration decreased from 12 to 10
* Howl bonus damage reduced from 20/30/40/50 to 14/26/38/50
* Sacred Arrow minimum stun duration decreased from 0.5 to 0.01 (maximum duration is still 5 seconds growing linearly)
* Sacred Arrow minimum damage reduced by 40 (maximum damage is still 190/280/370/460 growing linearly)
* Multicast's passive manacost penalty on Fireblast reduced from 30/70/110 to 20/40/60
* Bloodlust can now be cast on Magic Immune allies
* Degen Aura slow increased from 7/14/21/28% to 10/18/26/34%
* Phantom Strike bonus attack speed increased from 100 to 130
Queen of Pain
* Shadow Strike cast range increased from 435 to 450/475/500/525
* Smoke Screen cooldown reduced from 13 to 11
* Ancient Seal damage amplification increased from 18/24/30/36% to 30/35/40/45%
* Bash bonus damage increased from 40/60/80/100 to 60/80/100/120
* Leech Seed damage per pulse decreased from 24/36/48/60 to 15/30/45/60
* Snowball cooldown reduced from 21 to 21/20/19/18
* Walrus Punch cooldown reduced from 30/24/18 to 25/20/15
* Intelligence growth increased from 2.0 to 2.5
* Focus Fire manacost decreased from 150 to 75/100/125
* Lightning Bolt vision and truesight duration increased from 3 to 4.5
* Lightning Bolt search area of effect increased from 250 to 325
* Recipe cost increased from 600 to 900
* Static Charge duration decreased from 20 to 15