- Fixed various bugs with matchmaking.
- Adjusted the weight given to behavior metrics to be more focused on a very small percentage of players that were the most offensive players, rather than the general population.
- Adjusted matchmaking for new players to be more sensitive to the number of games played rather than behavior. Players that are detected as smurfs however are treated primarily on their skill and less so on their game count history.
- Improved the behavior scoring system and recalibrated existing behavior score values.
- Improved detection of exploiters, bots, account sellers and in-game feeding. Matchmaking bans are being issued against these types of players.
Dota 2 Update - October 3rd, 2017
Oct. 3, 2017
Dota 2 Update - August 25th, 2017
Aug. 25, 2017
Dota 2 Update - August 21st, 2017
Aug. 21, 2017
Dota 2 Update - August 20th 2017
Aug. 20, 2017
Dota 2 Update - August 18th, 2017
Aug. 18, 2017
Dota 2 Update - August 16th, 2017
Aug. 16, 2017
Dota 2 Update - August 7th 2017
Aug. 7, 2017