- Alt+Control clicking enemy heroes in the top bar now sends a hero has returned chat message
- Alt clicking on a store item will announce to your allies that you will purchase that item
- Fixed item alerts not working properly
- The game no longer freezes while a replay is being decompressed after the download is completed.
- Fixed Legacy Keys not being set correctly when reconnecting
- Legacy Keys now work correctly when querying (and allow you to use to proper legacy keys if taking over a bot)
- Fixed Terrorblade illusions taking too much damage
- Fixed Phoenix Sunray healing half of the amount it should
- Fixed AoE gold not being given to hidden heroes (such as Phoenix using Supernova, Brewmaster using Primal Split)
- Fixed Radiant having vision for a small area just outside the Dire fountain
- Abandonment penalties will now be applied much more quickly after the abandonment occurs. (Previously the penalty was applied at the end of the match that was abandoned.)
- Abandonment in a ranked match before first blood will now count as a loss for the abandoner and all party members. (MMR will decrease.) For all other players in the game, the match will not be scored. After first blood, the same rules apply as before: the match will be scored for all players. The abandoner will always receive a loss, but all other players will be scored a win/loss according to the actual match outcome.
-Master Assassins Tails (Bounty Hunter) fixed chest strap skinning
-Form of Great Grey (Lycan) added portrait entry
-Icewrack Pack wolves (Lycan) added portrait entry
-Mysterious Vagabond Pack (Shadow Shaman) fixed cloth issue during movement
-Demon Blood Helm (Axe) fixed cloth issue during movement
-Prisoners Anchor (Alchemist) fixed skinning on saddle
-Swamp Fins (Tidehunter) fixed skinning
-Soul Reaper (Necrophos) fixed loadout issue
-Excavators Treasure (Tidehunter) - fixed skinning
-Adjusted skinning on Rubick capes: Councilor's Robe, Cloak of Inscrutable Zeal, Tails of Resonance Vibrance
-Stone Dragon Soul (Earth Spirit) - weapon is now two separate pieces. Added default weapon particles to this and Staff of the Demon Stone
-Beast of Vermilion Wilds (Beastmaster) - now equips correctly
-Jade Talon (Pudge) - fixed orientation
-Minor adjustments to Terrorblade's Voice to give the base and morph forms more presence in the mix
-Fixed Random Hero button tooltip to say that you gain 200 gold for randoming a hero
-Removed duplicate health regeneration description from Alchemist's Chemical Rage tooltip
-Removed mention of Beastmaster's Call of the Wild destroying previous summons
-Fixed Beastmaster's Call of the Wild (Hawk) advanced tooltip to say that the Greater Hawk's invisibility starts at 4 seconds of inactivity.
-Reworded the description of Elder Titan's Earth Splitter to better explain how its damage is done
-Added cast range to Keeper of the Light's Mana Leak
-Removed inaccurate information in Mirana's Sacred Arrow tooltip regarding its affect on invisible units. Sacred arrow will stun and damage invisible units
-Removed inaccurate information in Mirana's Leap tooltip. The Leap buff is applied when and where she begins Leap
-Added Slow duration and percentage to Shadow Fiend's Requiem of Souls tooltip
-Added a description of Silencer's innate Intelligence Steal buff to that buff's tooltip.
-Reworded the description of Spectre's Desolate to better explain that the bonus damage is done when the attacked enemy is alone (has none of its allies nearby)
-Removed inaccurate information in Viper's Corrosive Skin tooltip. Corrosive Skin is applied to an enemy when an attack hits
-Fixed Warlock's Upheaval tooltip to say that it can be channeled for up to 16 seconds
-Fixed typo in Dust of Appearance tooltip
-Removed inaccurate information in Eye of Skadi tooltip regarding lifesteal stacking. Eye of Skadi can stack lifesteal on both melee and ranged heroes
-Removed inaccurate information in Ghost Scepter's tooltip. Boots of Travel does not dispel Ghost Form, however using a Teleport Scroll does
-Fixed inaccurate information in Radiance debuff tooltip to say that its burn does 50 damage per second
- Fixed items failing to upload from the workshop
- Fixed a crash when disconnecting from a game
- Ranked matchmaking rating changes are no longer dependent on match length.
- Fixed hitboxes for Evergreen Stalker treants.
- Model and animation fixes to Invoker's Forged Spirit and Iceforged Spirit.
- Model and animation fixes to Osky Ottragon International Courier.
- Added Wraith King to the workshop.
- Added a checkbox for the Spring 2014 event on the publish page.
- Legion Commander's budget now displays on the workshop.
- Updated budgets for Ember Spirit, Storm Spirit and Dazzle.
- Added Stone Summons slot and budget for Earth Spirit.
- Updated body texture for Pudge.
- Updated workshop files, including separated fbx and smd, for Lone Druid, Earth Spirit, Faceless Void, Nature's Prophet/Treants, Invoker/Forge Spirits and Riki.
- Alpha test enabled for Nature's Prophet Treants.
- New courier animation requirement - flying couriers must be sunk into the ground after a death crash. Valve is applying this fix where needed to couriers that have already been accepted. http://www.dota2.com/workshop/requirements/npcs
- Fixed Dota not taking focus correctly on startup.
- Fixed Governor's Salakots that had been wrongly converted into Ancient Imbued Spinal Blades.
- Fixed the 400% battle booster giving only 300%. Active battle boosters of this type have been reset to 500 minutes remaining. The 9 players that already fully consumed their battle boosters have each been granted two new boosters.
- Launching the game will now allow you to reconnect to a match in progress even while searching for the Dota 2 Network. In concert with this change, all existing low priority punishments have been reset.
- Added Queen of Pain, Storm Spirit, Templar Assassin, Witch Doctor, and Elder Titan to Wraith-Night.
- Added new rewards to Wraith-Night.
- Juggernaut now gains evasion during Blade Fury.
- Fixed a bug where pausing the game would break certain Wraith King abilities.
- Added sets for Luna, Drow Ranger, Skywrath Mage, and Naga Siren
- Added a player set for Invoker by iceiceice
- Added weaponry for Sven, Doom, Spectre, Windranger, Alchemist, Warlock, and Slark.
- Added hairstyles for Drow Ranger, Mirana, Lina, Windranger, and Templar Assassin.
- Added three HUDs
- Added a 400% Battle Booster (80% stacking for other players). Available until January 3rd.
- Only decrement low-priority game count in a coop-bot match if you win and you are not playing on passive difficulty.