- Fixed a bug with the new selection fixes in yesterdays update that was often causing the selection raycast to use wrong positions, resulting in many cases where hitbox detection was often worse rather than better
- Improved the precision of click selection behavior.
- Fixed a hang when using alt-tab to return to Dota.
- Enabled searching for tournaments.
- Fixed various IME bugs.
- Fixed some memory leaks .
- Fixed tournament games not correctly sorting to the top of the Watch Live list.
* 6.85 Patch Notes:http://www.dota2.com/685/
* Redesigned Dota home page.
* Improved unit selection.
* The Heroes tab now sends you directly to the Hero Grid.
* Improved how player commands are networked. This prevents orders being lost in adverse network conditions such as high packet loss.
* Fixed various memory leaks and reduced total memory allocation
* Players are automatically put into a Neighborhood Channel on startup.
* Added a panel on the home page to show your last match played
* Added a panel on the home page to show the top spectated game
* Added team management UI.
* Added /flip chat command in lobby games.
* Fixed game servers not apply abandons correctly.
* Improved frame rate in some specific hardware configurations.
* Map: Improved southern map edge and juking paths.
* Map: Fixed Dire ancient camp ward blocking edge case.
* Map: Fixed Roshan aggro when warding the hill behind him.
* Map: Fixed a minor collision bug at the north river Dire statue.
* Map: Fixed map edge cliff ward spots allowing hero pathing with blink.
* Fixed a bug where when returning from Demo Hero mode, it would sometimes not start off with the demoed item set selected.
* Fixed a bug where if you were in a hero loadout screen and picked 'About', then went to a global item loadout screen (such as couriers), it would incorrectly display the About screen instead of the items.
* Added style unlocking to item details page
* Item sets that you own now also appear in the available list in the loadout screen.
* Fixed a localization problem in bundle name in the loadout screen.
* Fixed techies mines not consistently disappearing on detonation.
* Fixed screenshot key not working.
* Fixed a crash when playing as Treant.
* Fixed a crash that would occur if a friend logged in while you were loading a game.
* Fixed a crash when deploying wards.
* Decreased video memory usage when loading Steam avatar images.
* Fix a bug that prevented changing a profile card slot after it had been set to a trophy.
* Windows OpenGL: Fixed a bug with gamma not being restored on exit.
* Workshop Tools: Selecting an arcana wearable in the additional preview items will now preview the arcana model in the tool and in game.
Fixed a bug where checkmarks were not showing up for purchased recommended items.
Workshop Tools: Fixed hero selection list not correctly displaying in some languages.
Workshop Tools: Fixed preview images for workshop item submissions getting incorrectly resized.
Workshop Tools: Added a button to import a Source 1 style normal map, which converts normal maps originally authored for Source 1 to the new Source 2 requirements.
Workshop Tools: Fixed some ability models incorrectly appearing in the hero wearable slot list.
Workshop Tools: Fixed a bug where models could not be previewed on additional wearable slots for heroes such as Morphling that dont have default items.
Workshop Tools: Fixed a preview bug where attached particles were getting duplicated every time a new wearable was selected.
Mac: Fixed some text rendering in Chinese, Korean and Japanese.