Q: What is the Dota VR Hub?
The Dota VR Hub is a set of experiences that lets you enjoy the world of Dota inside Virtual Reality. Watch live matches, replays, and streams in VR Theater with up to 15 of your friends; jump into the world itself to view the action life-sized; and browse through Dota's wide array of heroes to see all of your favorite items in full scale.
Q: How do I install the Dota VR Hub?
- Install Dota 2 on Steam.
- In your Steam Library, select Dota 2.
- Under the DLC section of the library page, click the checkbox to enable DotaVR.
Q: How do I run the Dota VR Hub?
When running from the desktop, run Dota 2 as normal. A popup will appear that lets you choose whether to run Dota 2 or the Dota VR Hub. If running from within SteamVR, Dota VR will automatically boot when you choose "Play in VR".
Q: What are the system requirements for running the Dota VR Hub?
- A SteamVR capable headset with tracked controllers.
- GPU: A NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 970, AMD Radeon™ R9 290 equivalent or better
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-3930K Processor equivalent or better
© Valve Corporation, all rights reserved. Valve, the Valve logo, Steam, the Steam logo, Dota and the Dota logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Valve Corporation.