This site is used to register teams and players for the upcoming Minors and Majors.
You can also look up the current roster status of a team or see the latest notable accepted invitations.
HOW DOES THE REGISTRATION PROCESS WORK? New!
This season we've changed how the process works a bit. There are still two phases to registration, but there's no longer an explicit drop phase and add phase. Instead it looks like this:
- Managers can re-register teams from the previous registration period.
- Managers can re-invite those players to their team, or remove them from their team.
- Players can see and accept invites to their previous team.
- Players can remove themselves from their previous team.
- At the end of Phase One, any players not reinvited to their previous team are removed.
- Players can no longer be dropped.
- Managers can register new teams.
- Managers can invite any available players to their registered teams.
- Players can see their invites and accept them.
- And the end of Phase Two, all unaccepted invites are canceled and rosters are locked.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO AS A PLAYER? New!
IF I WAS REGISTERED BEFORE, DO I NEED TO REGISTER AGAIN? New!
Yes, players need to register themselves every registration period.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO AS A MANAGER? New!
You need to either re-register an existing team that you're a manager of (in Phase One) or create a new team in the client and register it (in Phase Two). Once that's done, you need to invite registered players to your team so that by the end of Phase Two, you have a roster of five players that have accepted invites.
CAN A PLAYER THAT'S BEEN REMOVED FROM A TEAM BE RE-INVITED? Updated!
Yes, any registered player that has not already accepted an invite can be invited in Phase Two.
WHEN DOES REGISTRATION OPEN? Updated!
Phase One is open now. You can see when Phase One and Phase Two end above.
DOES REGISTRATION APPLY TO BOTH MAJORS AND MINORS? New!
WHEN IS THE NEXT TIME THAT ROSTERS UNLOCK? Updated!
There will be another registration period that will start early in 2018.
CAN A PLAYER LEAVE A TEAM ONCE THEY'VE ACCEPTED AN INVITE? New!
No, once a player has accepted an invite, they're locked to that team's roster for the duration of the registration period.
ARE THERE SUBSTITUTE PLAYERS? Updated!
Subs are not part of the registration process. Using a sub in a Major or Minor may incur a point penalty (see the FAQ
on Majors and Minors).
WHAT IF WE NEED TO MAKE ROSTER CHANGES AFTER THE LOCK? Updated!
Playing with a roster that's significantly different from a registered roster will incur point penalties, similar to using subs (see the FAQ
on Majors and Minors).
CAN A TEAM INVITE BE CANCELED?
Yes, but only if the player has not accepted it yet. Once a player accepts an invitation, the player cannot be removed from the team.
CAN A PLAYER BE INVITED TO MORE THAN ONE TEAM?
Yes, but they may only accept one of those invites.
DO WE NEED TO UPDATE OUR IN-CLIENT TEAMS BEFORE THE DEADLINE AS WELL?
No, we will update the in-client teams to match the registration list at the end of Phase Two.